There are currently others mining on blockoutmc.com

Staff Application - Hairpiecethief

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by HairpieceThief, Jun 3, 2018.

?

Clayton For Moderator?

1. Yes

69.4%
  2. No

30.6%
  1. HairpieceThief

HairpieceThief Active Member

MEMES. POST YOUR MEMES

__________________________________________________________________________________
    Name: Clayton (claydog)

Picture (required): No sure this why this is required but I felt cute this this photo. Might take down later.....
    Iedi6lV2.jpg

Minecraft IGN: Hairpiecethief

Timezone: california

__________________________________________________________________________________
    Are you able to record videos in order to prove somebody is cheating?
    Yes, I my dad is an IT technicalitian so whenever someone is cheating i can take the bus to his work and use his computer which has the software to ⚡record. But i can only do this when hes working, but hes on leave right now, he has a really bad case of kidney stones.
    Have you been part of the staff on other servers before?
    Yes✋ on my old server which typically ranged from 5-20 players yearly and had an active community. claydoggingyou.mc.pvp. I was the head-admin and owner and moderator.
    Explain your past experience(s) of being a staff member on other servers. If you were demoted, please explain why.
    I was demoted only once only when my mom stole my computer because i was playing too much clash royale. I literally would not eat because i played so much clash royal. When i was at school i would have to hide in the urinals to play⚡ clash ⚡royal during class so my teacher wouldn't get me in trouble and call my mom who would used to beat me and make sexual advances. When she had enough she sent me to boot camp for 4 months so i was not able✋ to communicate with✋ the server. Living in a military environment marked a positive turn in my life and now every time i see some punk kid playing clash royale i will honestly beat his ass.
    _________________________ _________________________________________________________
    Explain how mature you are. If someone was constantly harassing you in chat, how would you respond?
    Ok picture this: its 3 am and im outside your apartment, if you put me in a self defense situation , i will legally destroy you. I will smash your teeth on the concrete on live television. If some random comes throwing hands on blockout i will do my best to get his private information and ruin his life.
    Do you understand the server's rules? Will you enforce the server's rules? If someone is breaking a rule, what would you do?
    I have read the blockout code on many occasions. I am familiar with communist values and will give my all in the war effort against exploitative ✌middle classed members. If some capitalistic player starts throwing western ideas in the server i will undoubtedly ban him without taking evidence or review, ✌no exceptions.
    Are you currently a staff member on another server?
    No since the accident..
    Do you currently play on other server(s) besides this server?✔
    друг
    How many other servers do you currently play on besides this? What server(s) do you currently play on besides this?
    I only play on blockoutmc.⚡⚡
    How long have you been playing on the server for?
    Since the start. I also have the little jew star next to my name meaning im an odiegaming veteran but i personally disagree with this logo because it associates me with the✋ closest thing to trash on this earth.
    How long do you plan to stay on the server for?
    Till the second coming of Christ
    2 Corinthians 5:10✌✌
    " For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, so that each of us may receive what is due us for the things done while in the body, whether good or bad."
    How long have you been playing Minecraft for?
    I bought it on the 5th anniversary of my fathers day of death.
    How many hours can you usually play on weekdays?
    I typically play 30 hours.
    How many hours can you usually play on weekends?
    More or less 40 hours.
    Why do you think you will make a good staff member? Why should you deserve the moderator position out of all other applicants?
    I⚡ personally know odie ⚡and jon and they can vouch for my essential role to this ✋server's progression. They have made some bad decisions in the past that i will help to rectify, like making 10 servers that are almost identical knowing their fanbase of 12 year olds will rebuy their ranks only for the owner's insatiable greed. I love the server and @Rusteh is my main influence in getting the confidence to apply. The first step into making blockout great is to first reassign the jew star emoticons to the appropriate players (wink). 2nd is to seperate marked players ⚠⚠3rd step⚠⚠ is to permanenly ban the starboys for the benefit of the pure and create "living space" or lebensraum. I hope this plan will help to revitalize the server to its former glory.✔✔ For God and the people please let us hit 200 likes or ill killmyself. Thank you for reading this and goodnight.

#1 HairpieceThief, Jun 3, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2018
  2. Jakeehhh

Jakeehhh Active Member
    Staff Member

You are a living meme.

Best application I've read.
    +1 for staff.

HairpieceThief likes this.
  3. Obliverate

Obliverate Active Member

I don't see how you could deny this well written, thought out, emotional application. +1 yes

4. Rusteh

Rusteh Well-Known Member

gold as per usual

5. ArianZ

ArianZ Active Member

l o l

6. 8t2

8t2 New Member

lmao +1 btw друг means friend in google translate

7. FantaExotiq

FantaExotiq Member

AHAHHAHAHHAHA SO FUN OMFL +10000 UGET OWNER MAN

8. FantaExotiq

FantaExotiq Member

9. HairpieceThief

Thanks everyone! It would be helpful if everyone were to tag @GGNoPotato to get his attention.

10. HairpieceThief

can someone just /staff me please

FantaExotiq and Rusteh like this.
  11. Flym

Flym Active Member

yes

narmakh and Obliverate like this.
  12. HairpieceThief

just staff me already and give the people what they want

13. iDongYou