There are currently others mining on blockoutmc.com

Staff Application - LeonasPlayz

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by LeonasPlayz, Feb 10, 2019.

1. LeonasPlayz

LeonasPlayz New Member

1) IGN: LeonasPlayz Age: 14 Discord: Leonas#1955 (although I unfortunately don't have a mic. Sorry if that ruins the application) Timezone: Pacific
    2) I do not have any prior experience being staff, although I have seen many videos coming from staff members, and have learned a lot about being part of the staff team.
    3) If I were being harassed in chat, I would temp mute the player doing it, and if they continue to do it, I will repeat the process.
    4) I am able to record hackers, and because I am above average in PvP, I can also tell when someone is hacking, and record for extra proof.
    5) The servers I actively play on is Hypixel, Invaded Lands, MunchyMC, and Minemen
    6) I would be a good fit in the BMC staff team, because I am able to record hackers, ban them, moderate chat, i'm a great builder, and lots of other things.
    7) On weekdays, I sometimes can play from 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM. On weekends, I have a lot of time on my hands, so I am able to play for a long amount of time.

Hopefully you consider accepting this application,
    -LeonasPlayz

#1 LeonasPlayz, Feb 10, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2019
  2. xCons

xCons Administrator
    Staff Member

denied, not enough detail